Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 Book List

I love a good book. I particularly love Christian Fiction and Historical FIction, but this year I wanted to diversify myself a little. Since beginning Classical Conversations (method of homeschooling/homeschool co-op) I have become acutely aware of how little I know, and how little I have done to continue learning! In all fairness, these past few years have sort of been taken over by birthing and caring for little ones, but, I feel like things are starting to settle down now, and I can focus on a little self-education.

Most of my reading list for this year is still fun, but I have added a "few" deeper things as well. Please note, this list is not exhaustive- I will add more as my interest peaks. Also, some of my absolute favorite books I have read have been read-alouds that my oldest son and I have read together! We read many of the books off of the Sonlight reading list, but there have been other great ones that we have stumbled upon as well. I'll post that list soon!

FICTION:
NON-FICTION:


No comments:

Post a Comment