Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yeah, it's been a while...HELP!

Update to the Post Below: A Big, Fat, Huge, Special THANKS to an amazing pastor-friend, Nick Carnes, for getting this issue fixed for me!

So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Like, um...a year. That's because I completely screwed up my blog template and have no idea how to fix it. I downloaded a free custom template online, but when I tried to get rid of it, I basically couldn't. The HTML code is all messed up. Every time I try to fix it I just get frustrated and give up. And it makes me want to scream
I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I do like technology, I am just not tech-savvy enough to fix something when it goes south.

So basically, I reverted to a "Classic Template" in Blogger which gets rid of the custom template, but doesn't allow me to have any cool pictures in the header or anything. However, when I try to then upgrade to a new one, the old custom template IS STILL THERE. But weird there- like in the middle of the page there.

HELP?! PLEASE!!!

I really do have a lot to write about. I am just frustrated. Anybody out there know how to fix this? Anybody want to do it for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment